Monday, December 1, 2014

Winter Inspiration

Just getting over with Thanksgiving and the biggest shopping day of the year, everyone is in the holiday spirit. For the 1st challenge of December at Child's Play Challenges comes from the movie The Polar Express. I have not seen the movie myself but the train is inspiration enough.

During the month of December there is a Holiday Train that travels all over the place. Our town is one of its stops. We have a canned goods donation drive at our small train depot and they offer free hot chocolate while we listen to the band play that travels with the train. I have only gone 1 time so I could get some pictures of the train all lit up. I decided to do a December Daily mini album and I put the photos in there.


This mini album was a kit from Teresa Collins that I got at Scrapfest a couple years back.

I hope this challenge can get everyone in the Holiday spirit to scrap some special memories.

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart