Monday, December 15, 2014

The Final Challenge

I am sorry to inform everyone but Child's Play Challenges will be hosting its last challenge not only for the year but for good. Peoples lives just get too hectic sometimes and it is a lot of work to keep a challenge blog going. I am grateful to Devra for giving me the opportunity to create for Child's Play Challenges. I had a lot of fun doing it!

For the last challenge at Child's Play is inspired by the toy Lite-Brite. I used to have one when I was a kid and remember how much fun it was to play with. Unfortunately I did not have any pictures with it so the best thing I could come up with was a photo of my outside Christmas decorations. This layout was also done in my December Daily album.


I used Teresa Collins Christmas kit along with some of Margie Romney-Aslett's elements from her Christmas kit as well. I used stickles on the chipboard stars, added the green border sticker on the journaling card that is used as a mat and cut out the title and definition of Christmas Tree from Teresa's paper pad.

Supplies

Teresa Collins Noel 6x6 paper pad and Christmas Home chipboard tree
Bazzill Journaling Card and chipboard stars
Champagne, Holly, Diamond and Cranberry Stickles

I hope you can join us for our last challenge and get some great inspiration from Lite-Brite.

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart