Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Prima Demo

On Saturday, December 6th I will be doing Prima make n takes at the Hobby Lobby in Rochester, MN from 11am-2pm. This time round we are making Christmas ornaments but with the same Mechanicals that we used last month for the Purse Fob. Here is the sample ornament that I made.


I made this with the biggest mechanical piece that you get in the package. There are 4 different sizes and you can use them on any project that you like or can think of. The smaller pieces you can use on a card or tag. I also used paper on the inside of the ornament from The Stationer's Desk 6x6 paper pad which I cut with my 2"scallop punch, trimmed it to size and glued it down. The flowers are from the Wild Flower Pillar Pack and the bling are the Branch Brown Say It In Crystals. I cut out the holly leaves on my cricut and inked them with the Moss Lawn Chalk Edger ink.

Other projects you can use the Mechanicals on are things like a lapel pin, a card or tag, a canvas project or layout. You can even paint some kind of medium like gesso on it and color it with an ink or any kind.

I hope I have given you some ideas for a project or christmas gift.

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart