Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Jack in the Box

Here we are again at the beginning of another month but now it is officially Fall. It is chilly here this week, only in the 40s this morning.

Childs Play Challenges will now be posting their challenges on the 1st & 15th of the month. So for the 1st challenge of October is inspired by the toy Jack in the Box. I was inspired by the colors of the Jack in the Box & my photos, which you can see the picture at Child's Play Challenges.

I cut out the number 3 from the We R Memory Keepers paper & inked the edges. I sanded the stars on the photo mat paper so they stand out better. I then added the photos & stickers.


Supplies

Jenni Bowlin Core Impressions Coordinations Paper
We R Memory Keepers Funfetti Paper
EK Success Birthday Party Sticker

I hope you can find some inspiration from Jack & join in on the fun!
Happy Scrappin!


1 comment:

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart