Thursday, September 25, 2014

Scrap Bucket Challenge

I participated in a Scrap Bucket Challenge not too long ago on a scrappin member board. It was copied from Ice Bucket Challenge that was going around on Facebook except people would give you 5 different things you would have to put on your layout. I guess its like a recipe challenge.

I do not make 2 pagers very often but that was one of the things I had to do for the layout so I was able to get more than just 1 layout done. Once again, it is a wedding layout. I feel like I will never get this wedding album done. My cousin probably thinks I forgot all about it.


I had a horrible time trying to take straight pictures of the 2 layouts together. My layouts are not really that crooked.

I had a sketch to use from Pinterest for this layout. My 5 things to use were a 2 pager, 1 word title, stamp, use the color orange & at least 5 buttons. I stamped at the bottom of the page & glued the buttons on top of the image after I tied the string to them.

Supplies

Bazzill cardstock
Prima papers & stamp
SEI wedding kit papers & journal card
TPC Studio flower shaped jewels
KaiserCraft rhinestones
We R Memory Keepers Sew easy fancy floss
Paper Studio alphabet stickers

Keep an eye out for further posts. I will have some fun news to share & some more Child's Play Challenges!

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart