Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sequins

Here we are in the month of September already. Hopefully the warm weather will stick around for a little while yet. We have one more motorcycle run to go on yet. I just hate to bundle up when riding on the motorcycle.

Sequins are the craft challenge at Child's Play this time. I cant believe with all the bling that I have, I did not have any sequins in my stash. I was able to make a trip to Hobby Lobby & pick some out. With so many colors & shapes, it took me a while to decide what I wanted. I figured I would go with a different shape than just the circle sequins. I dont have a lot of leaves in my stash to go with the wonderful assortment of flowers that I have so thats what I decided to get.


I used the We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 Punch for the background paper of the photos. The banner & striped flower were from an online swap from some scrapbooking friends. The other 2 flowers are from Prima & I used Cranberry stickles on one of them. Then I added the gem swirl to fill in some space on the bottom. I tucked in the sequin leaves where I thought they looked good.

I hope to see some pretty layouts with the sequins this month. Come join us at Child's Play Challenges & get inspired.

Happy Scrappin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart