Saturday, October 4, 2014

Prima Fun

I am finally able to share my fun news. I have been added to the list of talented ladies that call themselves Prima Ambassadors!



I can not wait to start my new adventure in scrapbooking & it is with my favorite scrapbooking company, PRIMA! I will have the opportunity to show my love for Prima products, share projects & do make n takes with customers that come into Hobby Lobby.

If you are a follower or a scrapbooking friend of mine, you already know how much I LOVE Prima products. I can only imagine how much fun this will be.

Thank you to Sharon Laakkonen for all her hard work, emails & answering all our questions.

Stay tuned for more posts about my new adventure & when I will be having demos.

Happy Scrappin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart