Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Alice In Wonderland

It is that time of the month for a great challenge from Child's Play Challenges. Alice in Wonderland is one of my all time favorites.

I tend to use  photos that go with the challenge most of the time but also use colors in the photos too. I need to try to get my cousins wedding album done soon so I looked through the wedding photos & found these of the wedding party after the wedding. Everyone is sitting around a table drinking just like the photo of Alice in Wonderland.


Supplies
Bazzill, Colorbok Spring Pastel & Coordinations Paper
Prima cardstock Sticker, Hello Pastel Brad & Say It In Crystals
Echo Park Victoria Gardens Element Stickers
Glitter Foam Thickers
Martha Stewart Punches

Hope you can stop by Child's Play Challenges & find some inspiration from Alice.

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart