Saturday, December 15, 2012

Secret Santa

Happy Saturday everyone! It has been over a month since I have blogged. Too much going on with Christmas sneaking up on us.
Today, I thought I would share about my Secret Santa at Club CK. At Club CK you can sign up to be a Secret Santa & then someone is chosen to be your Secret Santa. I want to Thank the person(Lead Elf) for organizing this event. I had so much fun picking out scrappy stuff for someone else. Lead Elf set up a spreadsheet for us to fill out. It includes our name, address, scrappy information that we wanted our Secret Santa to know about us. Our likes & dislikes, favorite colors etc. Then there is a place on Club Ck where we can chat with our Secret Santa. The first thing we send in the mail is a card. Here is a photo of my card & scrappy goodies that I received from my Secret Santa.
I cant wait to see what will be in my package. I will also share that with you when I receive it.
Hope everyone has a Great Weekend!
Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. Heather! You're back!!! I was so excited when I saw your name on my blog list! I'm in Secret Santa too and have been really enjoying it. Your card and flowers are so pretty!! (Well at least now you know its not me, haha). Too bad, right? Happy Holidays in case we don't talk!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart