Friday, November 2, 2012

Holidays

Hello everyone! It has been a couple of weeks since my last post. Last week, I was busy taking care of my mom. She had another knee replacement surgery. I brought her home last Friday & stayed with her. My cousin also came down for the weekend to visit. So, we had some good quality family time.

Its nice to have those moments together even if its not the Holidays. Speaking of. November is already here? In just a couple weeks it will be Thanksgiving. I think October just flew by. I am hoping the rest of winter will too. I am already wishing it was getting warmer. I dont like the cold but dont mind the snow too much.

I havent been scrappin too much lately. Not much time when I was running errands for mom. I will have to get my desk cleaned off & get going. I have not even started Christmas cards yet. Yes, I do have to get going. There even was a challenge at Club CK for Christmas cards but I did not get around to it.

My son did not want me to take a picture of him & his friends dressed up for Halloween so here is a photo of me. I colored my hair & wore garfield Halloween PJ bottoms to work. I also put a pink jewel on my nose but I had did that after the photo. You can see the pink & purple in my hair. This gets a little messy but turned out neat. I think I will wear the purple for the football games.


Hope everyone has a Great weekend!
Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart