Friday, October 19, 2012

Prima Layout

Happy Friday everyone! I wanted to share a layout that I did this week for another Club CK challenge. In this challenge we were suppose to use our favorite scrapbooking collection or supplies from our favorite scrapbooking maufacturer.

I just LOVE flowers, bling, butterflies & pretty colors! To me that is Prima. It did help that I had just received the Firefly collection of Primas. This collection, although it is not a full collection, is at the top of my favorites. The colors of the patterned papers are beautiful. I love pinks & purples but even the other colors just went so well together. I ended up going all out for this layout. It looks like quite a bit of pink but I just Love the way this turned out.

The photos are from our LSS that closed last year. I had bought scrapbook supplies & sold them in the store on consignment. These photos show the Prima products that were hanging on the wall & sitting on the shelves.

                                                     


Supplies: Prima Firefly collection of patterned papers, chipboard stickers, alphabet stickers, journaling notecard & stamp. Prima's other products include Say it in Pearls, Say it in Crystals, banners & tickets canvas resist, Meadow Lark wooden embellishment & flowers from different collections.

Other supplies: Martha Stewart Edge Punches, Black Soot Distress Ink, Dusty Concord & Picket Fence Distress Stain & Prima Distress tool.

Have a Good Weekend & Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart