Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Daily

Happy Wednesday! We have less than a week left before Christmas is here. It always comes too fast. Hopefully the snowstorm we are suppose to get will leave fast. I am hoping it wont be too bad.

I decided, with the help of some peeps at Club Ck, that I would try a December Daily book this year. So far, I have taken photos every day. Yesterday, I even printed off the photos. I thought I wouldnt get time to put it together until the end of the month. I have the photos cropped & sitting on the pages where they are going to be. They arent glued down yet.

Here are some of my DD photos. I was making Christmas cards at a friends house & her cat decided to help.
I am helping mom decorate Christmas cookies. She also taught me how to make candy cane cookies, which are my favorite.
                                        This is part of the Holiday Train that stopped in our town.
This is a shelf in my scraproom that I decided to decorate for Christmas.I made the 2 cards on the ends & those are a couple of the snowglobes that I have collected. The rest are out in the living room with other decorations.

When I get my DD together, I will share some of it.

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart