Monday, June 11, 2012

Scrappin Sisters Blog

I have just started blogging at the beginning of the year but have known Erin & Kelly(Scrappin Sisters) from Club CK, just a couple months before that. Both of them are really talented in all their projects they create. I love following their blog. Due to conflicts with all the different challenges & design teams they both create for, they have decided to have their own blogs. Kelly is keeping the Scrappin Sisters blog & Erin has made her own blog called My Scrap Cabin. Please visit them & show your support.


Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    I was glad to see that I am up to nine followers, you being the newest! I, too, love Kelly and Erin's blogs, both are very creative ladies! I am also on Club CK and feel like I have grown in my scrapping by doing the challenges. I sure you can tell that my favorite person to scrap is my granddaughter, Ava! Wishing you a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart