Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day Card 2012

Since I haven't posted for a little while, I thought I would share my Mother's Day card that I made. It is a simple card but I love the colors & it is still pretty. At least, that's what mom said.

The background paper is from We R Memory Keepers & is a Jade color. That is my mom's favorite color. I used white foam Thickers for the lettering of "I AM". I added Stardust stickles to the I. I inked the AM with Tattered Rose Distress Ink. The 3D "thankful for you" sticker is from MME Miss Caroline collection as well as the twine. The butterfly & layered flower sticker are from Cosmo Cricket Evangeline collection. The blinged out hearts are from the Recollections line.

Hope everyone has a Great Weekend!
Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom has good taste. I love the colors on that card too! Great job too.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart