Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chinese Whispers LO & Blog Hop Announcement

My featured LO today is one that I made for the Chinese Whispers Challenge at Club CK. It starts off with a sketch for the 1st person. That person makes a LO off the sketch & then sends their LO to the next person without that person ever seeing the sketch. The 2nd person makes a LO off the 1st person's LO & so on down the list of people. It is interesting to see how the sketch ends up changing or not changing so much. I really did like to work with this sketch or I should say from another persons LO.

For this LO, I finally dug into some of MME's collection. Some of the brads, the bottom butterfly & the wood pp are from MME. Some of the flowers are Prima's Meadowlark collection. Other flowers are from Club CK members.The butterfly  at the top was fussy cut from LYB pp & I added the bling. I embossed the middle strip of paper which was a piece of pink coordinations paper. The border to the right of it was a die cut of TH. The circular flowered journaling tags are from CM.

The pictures are of my daughter & my cousins pug on either Easter or Mothers Day. I dont actually remember since it was many years ago.

Now for the Blog Hop Announcement. This Friday & Saturday(May 4&5) I will be participating in the Spring Blog Hop. I hope you can find some time to stop by & go through the blog hop.

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart