Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Is Here

I am hoping Spring has come to stay. I love the warmer weather and not having to bundle up with layers of clothes. I would move to a warmer climate for year round but I have family here and would not want to leave them.

I have some Spring like pictures to share of my daughter's baby shower that took place this past weekend. I made most of the decorations with either my Cricut or my friend's Vagabond. I really like how the banners turned out since I just love pastel and spring like colors.

Here is the diaper wreath. I stamped each diaper with either some kind of baby shape like little feet or spring type of design like flowers. I did stamp the date of the baby shower and when the baby is due also. I wrapped each diaper around the styrofoam circle and tied it with ribbon to hold them on there. The banner is hung with twine. Each pennant has scalloped edging with holes so I looped the twine through those and tied them to the wreath.


This is the gift table all decorated with a banner and the streamers and balloons with the diaper wreath. The banner on the table also has the same pennants but I made a rosette flower for each one of the letters to sit on.

I also stamped little feet and the name on this frame. It was not easy since the frame doesnt lay flat. You can also see a sign on the side of the picture. I painted a piece of wood with Prima's Chalkboard Paint.

I made labels and the letters on the Vagabond for to put on the dishes for the Nuts and No Nuts.

This was a Gender Reveal Baby Shower so this is how everyone found out if it was a boy or a girl.

Now is the waiting game. Little Ramiro is due on May 29th. Cant wait to hold the little bundle of joy!

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart