Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Weebles wobble

How is everyone doing? I am busy busy this summer. Trying to keep up with everything.

The challenge this time at Child's Play is based on the toy Weebles. Do you know the saying for it? Weebles wobble but dont fall down. If you have not heard of them, go to Child's Play Challenges and there is a picture of the toy that you can see.

This is my layout that I made for the challenge. The wobble motion of the Weebles inspired me to use the photos of my son's bouncy chair.


I used some washi tape to make borders around my photos. The embellishments that I used were star stickers from Darice, wood veneers from Studio Calico and a joy brad from Prima. The wood veneers were moistened with embossing ink, sprinkled with white embossing powder and heat set.  I also used a yellow gelato & water to paint the stripes to go to the stars.

Stop over at Child's Play and see if you can get inspired by the Weebles. We would love to see what you come up with.

Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout and the way you were inspired is so clever!!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart