Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cooties

I have been enjoying summer too much & neglecting my blog. I have to get back in to the swing of things pretty soon but if I dont summer will be over before we know it anyway.

This weeks inspiration at Child's Play Challenges is from the game called Cooties. This was a bit of a challenge for me but it came to me when I found these photos of my daughter & son. Little brother always wanted to play with big sister & I think after awhile it did "bug" her. My inspiration came from the form of the Cootie bug.

I was just looking to see what brand the brother paper was & surprisingly it was from N. Mankato, MN. One of those specialty papers that I had bought from Rochester's  VIP store that has closed.


 Supplies

Oh Brother paper-Stemma
Journaling card- We R Memory Keepers Funfetti
Resist Hearts- Heidi Swapp
Sparkle Sticker bug- Studio g
Red Ink- Ranger's Barn Door Distress Ink

I hope you can find more time than me to get creative. Would love to see what you come up with for the Cooties Challenge.

Happy Scrappin!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart