Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mother Goose Challenge

This weeks challenge at Child's Play Challenges is based off the book of Mother Goose. When I think of nursery rhymes, it reminds me of young children so I decided to create a layout of when my son was in preschool. The teachers also make me think of  Mother Goose.


I went with my son & his preschool class on a field trip to a Buffalo ranch & farm. In the pictures, we are riding on a hay wagon. They had a big field for the buffalo & the other animals were closer to the house. I remember they had goats & chickens.

Supplies:

The Paper Studio- Background Paper, Round Brads
Karen Foster Design- Journal Tags, Field Trip Memories Sticker
Cosmo Cricket- Border Quote
BoBunny- Photo Mats
Me & My Big Ideas- Preschool Sticker, Stars
Little Yellow Bicycle- Chipboard Pennants
My Minds Eye- Blue & White Twine

I hope you can come play & get creative with us at Child's Play! We would love to see what you can come up with!

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart