Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Yahtzee Challenge

This week's challenge for Child's Play Challenges is to be inspired by the game Yahtzee. This is the picture that can inspire you to create whatever kind of layout your heart desires.

I decided I better start some more of my cousin's wedding layouts. I was inspired by the dots on the dice & the photos. They reminded me of 4 of a kind in the game.

I used my Lucky 8 Punch for my scalloped background & added the black pearls to some of the white dots. I wrapped some  fancy floss around the end pearls & added the banner title.
I had this white dotted paper & thought I can just take a black marker & fill them in to look like the dots on the dice. Then I decided I would double mat the photos with it.
I added some Prima flowers to the ends of my scallop border.
I came across this saying & thought it went well with the photos since she had her hand on her little boy's chest.

Supplies

SEI Wedding Kit paper & photo mats
Black Cardstock
Momenta Banner Stickers
Me & My Big Ideas Family Quotes Stickers
We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Flamingo Fancy Floss & Lucky 8 Punch
Prima Say It In Pearls & Flowers
Martha Stewart Border  Punch
Rangers Black Soot Distress Ink & Distress Marker

I hope you can find the time to create something for the last week in September.
Happy Scrappin!




1 comment:

  1. Sooooo pretty, Heather!!!! I love how you chose the dots for inspiration :) :) Gorgeous photos, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart