Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Preschool Pictures

I guess I am making up for not blogging for 3 weeks. I also have made 2 layouts in the last few days.

Today I am going to share a layout that I made for About a Boy challenge.The challenge is to make a layout with a school age photo.

I chose my sons preschool pictures for this challenge. He went to preschool for 2 years. The photo on the left is when he was 3 years old & the photo on the right is when he was 4 years old.


The background paper is from a paper pad called School Days from Paper Studio. The PreSchool sticker was added to black cardstock & is from Scrappin Sports & More. I cut the A B C paper from Scenic Route Paper Co. by the squares they were sectioned in. I punched out 2- 2" scalloped circles & inked them with Rangers Squeezed Lemonade & Black Soot Distress Ink. On the left scallop, I punched out a 1" circle & inked a Huey's Mask with Rangers Barn Door Distress Ink. I then poked the apple brad from Paper Studio through the middle. The cool kid & star embellishment is from Little Yellow Bicycle. I made a banner from the blue striped Washi Tape that is from Queen & Co. & placed at the bottom of the star. I then added Diamond Stickles to the Washi Tape.

Stop back tomorrow to check out my DT layout for another challenge site.

Happy Scrappin!

7 comments:

  1. The embellishments that you made yourself are very cute. I thought they were bottle caps at first! They add a lot of depth! Thanks for joining us at About A Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute layout! And very cute pictures!! So glad you could join us over at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu have got to love professional school photos! Great LO and a fun way to compare photos! Glad to see you playing along at About a Boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet! Love the embellies! Thanks for playing along with us at AAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! I love the colors and papers you chose! Thank you for playing at About a Boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute layout! Congrats on the DT spot. :) Thanks for playing along with us at About A Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors! Thanks for playing at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart