Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope everyone has a Great Valentines Day! Today, I want to share my Valentines card that I made for my boyfriend of 20 years. That seems like a looong time. It does seem like forever sometimes & other days seems just like only 10 years that we have been together. LOL. Anyway, I am just babbling.
The paper background is from Paper Studio's 12x12 paper pad. The sparkly hearts, twine & heart with a key are from a Club CK peep. We exchanged in a swap. Here is my simple & cute card:

I inked the red heart with Barn Door Distress Ink. The twine is pieced in different sections. I layed out the twine across the card & gave some extra length so I could tie knots in the ends. Then glued the hearts onto the twine. I then cut a piece of twine, the same length, for each heart. I glued the twine under each heart & wrapped them around the key. I added glue to the twine to hold it in place. I stamped the inside of my card with Happy Valentine's Day.

Hope everyone has a Great Day!
Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart