Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Grandma's Birthday Card

Hello All!
I wanted to share the birthday card that I made for my Grandma. I believe she turned 83 today. I always have to make sure that I make her a Christmas & Birthday card. She loves my cards. She told me she collects them & sets them out every once in awhile. I know she talked my aunt & cousin into leaving their cards at her house a couple years ago at Christmas.






Supplies:
Lavendar Coordinations paper
Pink Paislee Artisan Elements & Chipboard
Prima Gillian White & Ameruse Duchess Mix flowers
Prima Pink Say It In Crystals
Oriental Trading Stamp
Tim Holtz Milled Lavendar & Dusty Concord Distress Markers
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink

The butterfly has a resist on it so I inked it with the marker. I colored in the scallops on the frame with marker also. I also used the distress marker on the Happy Birthday stamp. I distressed the edges of the cardstock with my Prima tool & inked it afterwards.
Have a great rest of the week!
Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart