Friday, August 24, 2012

Another Little Yellow Bicycle Layout

Happy Friday Everyone! I always love my Fridays! Glad for the work week to be over with.

 Although Fall is not my favorite season, I really liked the way this layout turned out. I actually like the colors in this collection. This is my other layout that I made with LYB supplies. It is made mostly with LYB's Hello Fall collection. I made this layout for one of the Scrapbook Olympics Challenges at Club CK.
The borders that are on the left & right side of the layout were cut from LYB's patterned paper. The words autumn FUN are chipboard stickers from LYB. The orange scallops at the top & bottom of the pictures are LYB's decorative edge cardstock cut in half. In the middle of the 2 pictures, I added LYB's canvas tape & jewel stickers. I inked white foam Thickers with Smooch Pearlized Ink for the title Jeep Family. I received the brown & orange leaves from a Peep at Club CK.

Have a Fantastic Friday!
Happy Scrappin!

6 comments:

  1. What a great design- I love it!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper line so much! I loved how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and they go so well with that collection of papers. Neat design with the 2 photos kind of within their own frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one! I love the brackets holding together you photos and the color combo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your framing idea and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart