Thursday, September 24, 2015

Family Pictures

Here I go again, neglecting my blog. I have not been scrapbooking much this summer but today I thought I would just show off some pictures of my grandson. I have yet to start his scrapbook since he was born at the end of May. I have some others to work on first before I get started on his.

What I have been doing is making shapes for his monthly pictures on my Cricut. My daughter and I saw something like this at the store but the ones she wanted ended up being discontinued so I said I would make some. I let her pick out the shape from my cartridges for each month and we just tape it to his outfit.

He is already 4 months old. How the time flies, just like summer does. He weighed 6lbs. 6oz. when he was born.


















At 4 months old he weighs 15lbs.
















Here is our 5 Generation picture of my family. In the back is my dad, father of my grandson, me and in the front is my grandpa, my daughter holding my grandson and my grandma. This was taken on Father's Day when he was 1 month old.


Hopefully soon I will be posting more scrapbook pages. I am going to a friends house this weekend to do some scrapbooking. I am hoping this will motivate me to get going again.

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart