Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Simon Says

How is everyones week going so far? Mine is better than last week but always looking forward to the weekend.

This week at Child's Play Challenges our inspiration comes from the electronic game, Simon. My inspiration came from the colors on the game itself. I thought the colors of the balls in these photos were perfect for this challenge.

My son always liked to play in the balls at the McDonald's Playland when he was little. When he got a little older, he was able to crawl through the tunnels & go down the slide.


Supplies

Bazzill Cardstock & washi tape
Cosmo Cricket Rub On words
Prima letter stickers
Little Yellow Bicycle canvas banner
My Mind's Eye twine & brad
Recollections Tag

You have until the end of the month to play along with us. Hope you can stop by & check out our challenges.

Happy Scrappin!









1 comment:

  1. So fun. Love the banner and the cute pictures!! Would love for you to stop by and share your crafty creation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart