Monday, June 17, 2013

Week 3 at LGS

Hey everyone! Hope all the fathers out there had a Great Fathers Day & everyone enjoyed the weekend! I sure enjoyed Sunday. It was sunny & in the lower 80s. Yay! for summer weather. Have been waiting soo long for it.

Onto our sketch & layout for this week. Here is the sketch this week at Lets Get Sketchy.
Here is the layout





Supplies

Pink Paislee
Artisan Chipboard Resist Stars
Chevron Resist Paper

SEI
Wedding Kit paper & journaling oval                


Prima
Flowers
Alpha Stickers
Chalk edgers

Recollections
Black & Jewel flourishes                                  


Crafters Square
Lace Trim                                           


Tattered Angels
Black Cherry

Ranger Distress Ink
Black Soot
Picked Raspberry
Pine Needles

Stickles
Picket Fence
Diamond

I inked the top chevron paper with Black Soot &  Picked Raspberry. I also used the Picked Raspberry on the star & the Black Soot on the banner.  I misted the lace with TA & the overspray speckled the white flower which I thought turned out neat. I applied stickles to the smaller flower's edges & the big star. The black flower also was inked with white chalk edger. I made the leaves at the Prima Retreat by embossing the paper & then using the leaf die by Sizzix. I then inked the edges of the leaves.

Hope everyone has a Great week!
Happy Scrappin!

 


8 comments:

  1. A wonderful layout, I have enjoyed seeing all the wedding photos with your guest DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is very pretty! I love the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, great elements. So nice to have you LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty page.. love the accents and great take on the LGS SKetch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the sketch Heather! Beautiful page and it's great having you at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the stars! and this is such a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! I especially love the stars!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart