Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Scrappy Desk & Retreat

It has been 2 weeks since I last posted. I should not do that. I can not believe that I have not made a layout in 2 weeks. Oh boy! I have been wanting to but just didnt happen.This week has been busy for me.
I had ordered an EZ View Desk from Scrapbox the day after Mother's Day.
 It said PreOrder will take 6 weeks. I wanted to wait to order it because I didnt want it to come while I was in Pittsburgh at my Prima Sweet Retreat next weekend. There are still a couple spots left, I believe.
 I thought Great! Plenty of time to clean my scraproom & get it ready. One week later, I received an email that it had shipped. I was worried that it was going to come on the first day I was gone. I received a voicemail later that day & it said they could deliver the next day! I talked to the lady the next day & rescheduled delivery for Friday. Which is tomorrow!
I am still cleaning but it should be good to go by the time they get here tomorrow.
Then I have to get ready for my trip that is at the end of the week. I will be meeting people that I have been chatting with online for over a year. Now we get to meet face to face. I cant wait for some great Prima projects with Cari Fennell from Prima & Eileen Hull from Sizzix too!
Hope everyone has a Great Memorial Weekend!
Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky - I love the look of this desk..totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart