Friday, April 26, 2013

Another Wedding Layout

Happy Friday everyone!
I finally finished my layout for Lets Get Sketchy! It seems like I have been working on it all week.
It hasnt been all week since I went to see Brett Michaels in concert on Wednesday. Great concert! I have never been so close to a celebrity before. It was a smaller venue so we were only about 20ft. away from him. I cant wait to scrap those pics!
Onto the layout & sketch.


 Supplies

White cardstock
SEI Wedding Kit Patterned Paper
Sheer Creations Ribbon
DIY Thickers

Tim Holtz
 Picket Fence Distress Stickles
 Pink Stickles
 Black Diamond Stickles
 Black Soot Distress Ink

Martha Stewart
Double Loop Punch

Club CK Peeps
                                                                    Pink Frilly String
                                                                    Layered Flowers

These photos are from my cousin's wedding. The people in the photos are the Brides brother & niece.  
   I do not know where the round scallop paper is from. It was not labeled on the paper.
 I peeled the paper off the Thickers & applied Stickles, then let dry before I put them on the layout. I inked the edges of the mats with the distress ink.
I looped the frilly string through the loops of the punched edge. I played with the string until I liked how it looked.




Right now it is 73 degrees out. Yay! I think Spring is finally here. Now I can start going for my walks. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.








Happy Scrappin!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Heather! I love your take on the sketch and what you did with the Thickers and string! I'm glad to hear you had a great time at Brett Michaels. And thank you for the super sweet comments on my blog post today. I am so lucky to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lace trim you've added. Nice take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing your work with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you chose for your layout and the photos are gorgeous. Love the bright fun colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. superb post ....sharing information related to Martha Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! I have that circle die cut paper too. I haven't used it and I don't know who the manufacturer is either. I think it may be Making Memories. But anyway, you used it well! Love the photos and I love what you did with the Thickers and the string through your scalloped border! Nice touch! Thanks for again joining us at Let's Get Sketchy! Love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heather. Love what you did with the sketch and your combo of colors. I enjoy connecting with other scrappers and would love for you to share your layout on Whimsical Wednesday.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com
    I am your newest GFC follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your glittered letters and how you wove the yarn through your border. Thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Love the colors! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart