Monday, July 30, 2012

CK Summer Camp Challenges

I did not realize that it has been a couple weeks already since I have posted.
For this post, I am going to share 1 of the 2 challenges I did for CK Summer Camp. My layout that I did for the other challenge is part of a 2page layout. I will share both pages on another post when I finish the other page.
This challenge was to make an Inspiration Board with metal incorporated. I already had the board. I had bought it from Creative Memories. I added things to the board that are an inspiration to me in scrapbooking. The second part of the challenge was to make a foil frame.
I used a decorative page from Websters Pages for the background paper. I added the Bridal Shower invite since I am doing the Wedding Album right now.  Butterflies & flowers are Prima made & the bling are most inspiration to me. The Scrapfest button on the left & also the Tim Holtz tiny mini album below  are also my inspiration. My metal that I incorporated are the round magnets, the mini clothes pins & the heart shaped clip.
I had this magnet on my board already. I added the heart punched border to it. I used MS double heart punch on Rangers Foil Tape Sheets. It took some time to do this because you have to be careful placing the border. The foil tape is very flimsy so my hearts kept bending on me. I also have the sticky side facing towards you so I could just stick it on the back of the magnet.
Hopefully I will have another post up by the end of this week.
Have a good day & Happy Scrappin!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the foil frame you made. I also used my CM frame---I have the brown one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely frame :)
    Such a pretty project!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoy all my scrappy projects that comes from My Crafty Heart